Monday 16 August 2010

NEW BLOG PART.

So it's been quite obvious that I have been in a blogging/fashion slump. My lack of clothes and lack of fashion news has been making anxious about my blog and overall desire to be a fashionista. But then I had this fashion dream last night, I was on the red carpet and I dreamt so many innovative and beautiful dress, that helped but me back in swing.


SOOOO I've created a new blog aspect: a compilation of my favorite looks of the week (looks I've found that I truly love). Of course, I'll be blogging as much as I can but I thought this would be something to keep me on my toes. So this blog will be happening on.....SUNDAY.

Some of my lovely friends and I found these statues in the city a few days ago: aren't they cool?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment