Friday 1 April 2011

If You Wanna Be My Lover...

...please get me the DVF Harper Bag!

Photo Cred
I saw it a few days ago and I've fallen in love with it.  For so many reasons. First and foremost, can Diane von Furstenberg do any wrong? If so, I've yet to see it! I always love a good shoulder bag, my satchel has been my trusty sidekick ever since I found it in London last March; it's seriously the best way to look chic, carry all of your necessities, but have both hands available to snatch up the hottest sales. The chain strap, as well as the ADORABLE tassel, makes the Harper bag versatile, yet a statement piece on it's own. 

AND THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS!! 
Dark brown, black, red, dusty pink, camel and white applique, and blue and white wave.  There will most definitely be more colors if this bag truly becomes an essential in the fashion world, but there's a pretty good array of colors to start with. And it also comes in clutch form

I can already picture wearing this with a peasant top, bell bottoms, and wedges (the last two are on my spring/summer wish list). So I love this bag!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment