Wednesday 21 December 2011

Twelve Days of Trendy: Seasonal in Sparkles


Sometimes, I truly believe that I am the poster child for "Eager Beaver Syndrome:" I'm always looking forward to the next big event and get truly sad whenever I sit still for too long. In true EBS fashion, I'm already excited for New Year's. Preparing your loved ones for the new year with sparkly finds is killing two birds with one stone: presents and New Year's Eve prep.

(Photo Cred)
When it comes to sparkles, especially when giving a gift, it's best to get them one show- stopping piece. As much as I love sequined minis, your recipient may not.  How glamourous is this Lipsy skirt? The gold sparkles are absolutely divine!  Forever 21's  Sequined Knit top is perfect for your token casual friend: festive, but relaxed.  Can we talk about this sequined bomber jacket? I would literally wear this to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  If you don't want to break the bank, pick up an Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner: all of the fun colors will make a New  Year's outfit pop! 

Anything sparkly is the perfect present because, let's be honest, who doesn't love a little sparkle? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment