Saturday 23 March 2013

Bonjour, Paris!


Every girl remembers her first time-- in Paris, I mean. Especially fashion-oriented girls. How could any glamazon not fall madly in love with the city of Chanel, Dior, Laduree, Yves Saint Laurent, croissants... because fashion and food are the only things you need to survive. Such a stylish city demands equally stylish tourists. So naturally, I meticulously planned my outfits for my weekend in Paris.
Sunglasses: Prada. Scarf: Alexander McQueen. Boots: Cole Hann. Dress: Topshop. Coat: Calvin Klein. Bracelet: Topshop.



Bag: Ralph Lauren. Hat: Diane von Furstenberg. Sunglasses: Prada. Shirt: Zara. Jeans: Rag & Bone. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. 

Through this time-consuming process, I discovered what I think is the secret to Parisian style: mixing neutral pieces with standout details and eye-catching accessories. Since the city of love is still quite chilly, I focused on wintry accessories-- girly and effortless at the same time. And because no good ensemble is complete without a pair of stellar sunnies, I thought my pick fit the sartorial bill.

Want to score a tres chic outfit of your own? Check out my top picks below.

Untitled #47



Kain stripe shirt / Black skinny pants / Short heels, £53 / J.Crew genuine leather handbag, £215 / Square scarve / Norma Kamali square sunglasses, £65 / Clinique , £11

paris 2


Topshop flower prom dress, £86 / Miu Miu platform heels, £480 / Nine West , £33 / Accessorize pearl bangle bracelet, £19 / Giorgio Armani lipstick, £21




paris3




Balmain / Golden Goose Deluxe Brand / Manolo Blahnik black pumps, £610 / GUESS by Marciano wide stretch belt, £45 / NARS Cosmetics , £17

A special thank you to my lovely friends for the street style photos!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love all three looks- they're so simple and chic. I'm going to Paris in a few weeks and I'm so excited. It was really nice to see all of these pics to get me in the mood.

    ReplyDelete