Wednesday 31 July 2013

What I Wore: Denim on Denim



Okay, I have a confession to make: I sort of love the Canadian tuxedo. And by sort of, I mean I'm completely enamored with the ensemble. Honestly, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If we're all being honest here,which we are, you can admit that you've been dying to try the trend. From Rihanna to Alexa Chung, it seems as if every fashion trailblazer has had a denim love affair. Allow me to show you how to wear this fashion fad.


Sunglasses: Ray-Ban. Top: Madewell. Pants: Joe's. Shoes: Topshop. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff.
Though I usually despise pairing two similar shades together, the tonal range of this chambray gives the look some depth. Since this outfit is risky enough, keep your accessories on a minimum. Boyish kicks and a simple purse will add a downtown chic flare to this outfit. But if you want to add some more energy to this "Lazy Sunday" look, throw your mane into a topknot and smear a potent lipstick onto your pout.


Are you still a little iffy about this trend? Maybe my new friends can change your mind...                     
Courtesy of Kelsey's personal Instagram account.
Are you going to try this trend? Sound off below!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment