- KNOW YOUR BODY: Since a dress' beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and how it looks on a model, I can't say whether a tight dress or flowy dress is better. Sooo...people NEED to know what looks good and what doesn't.
- NO CUT-OUTS: I just think it's tacky central. You're wearing a dress.. NOT a bathing suit/ undies. Nobody should be forcing me to see your bod.
- NO NEON: Once again, tacky. I'm all for fun and experimenting buuuut how about we stick with a normal color?
- EXPERIMENT WITH NECKLINES: Instead of a simple sweetheart neck, it'd be fun to experiment with straps and sleeves- one shoulder, halter, plunge- because it gives you an advantage on your competition (yes, prom IS a competition).
- AN INTERESTING BACK: While my example isn't the best, I truly believe that a good back adds a lot to your dress. Remember, prom is a 360 experience!
- CONFIDENCE: It's cliche, but I think the best thing you can do for prom is be comfortable, happy, and have good posture!