Saturday 10 July 2010

Style-Spiration: Olivia Palermo

I don't necessarily think of myself as a cultural elitist, but I can safely say that I don't follow the popular masses: I have never watched an episode of "Jersey Shore", hate Silly Bandz (as many know), and never form...sprung. But, there are some things that I do succumb to. A perfect example: "The City" is currently recorded on my TiVo. I love how it's main central theme is fashion. So it's no surprise that girls with amazing personal style are the stars of the city. My personal favorite? Olivia Palermo. Yes, she is the resident mean girl on the show, but I like her because of her style. She is very trendy and knows how to mix- and-match amazing pieces. Her knowledge and intimacy with designers alone is absolutely inspirational. I love how she's not afraid to mix and match textures to make them look absolutely chic. She tends to wear a lot of black, but makes them look fashion forward and not boring. In my mind, she's a type A fashionista in her style tips, but she's unique. I think it's pretty understandable that I would make her my first "style-spiration" for my up and coming wardrobe renewal. So....congrats!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment