Thursday 15 July 2010

Well Isn't This Fun?

So I saw this video last night, while stalking my absolute favorite fashion website and only watched it today. Truth be told, though I always love me some Zoe, I had very mixed feelings about this. Although Zoe is one of my fashion heroes, I find it HYSTERICAL when a Rachel Zoe spoof is done. It's great that she can make fun of her self and quirks, but I have to ask myself if Rachel's selling out a little bit. A part of me thinks "well is making fun of herself disparaging her passion towards fashion?" And also, what's up with Coco Chanel being a part of the "dark side"?! Absolutely NOT. I know it's only a spoof but that's a tad bit insulting. I don't know, I thought this was provocative, in a fashion sense, and I thought it'd be fun to watch!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment