Marc By Marc Jacobs “Totally Turnlock Bell Calfskin Crossbody Bag”
As well as other odds, ends, and a highly anticipated $HOPPING SPREE. So I'm very VERY excited about my recent gifts. And then I went shopping today, where I also got some FABULOUS PURCHASES: a skirt (but in pink), vest, and earrings (which can't be found at the moment)!
This is getting to be a rather selfish post so ENOUGH ABOUT ME AND ONTO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.
The Teen Choice Awards were on yesterday, equipped with some looks I loved and some that I hated. So here's a nice version of my own fashion police.
- Lea Michele in Naeem Khan: Everyone raves about this dress but I'm not a fan. The shoes were a little ugly...A LOT ugly. And I just didn't like the dress: the design was odd, it make her look lanky, and it was too simple. She's had a lot of fashion hits but this one wasn't amazing.
- Kristen Bell in Stella McCartney: I was a fan of the silhouette, but I didn't like the coloring or the shear covering. It looked a little too juvenile for me. It kind of looks like she covered up a wonderful dress.
- Emma Roberts in Brian Reyes: Major disappointment. It was too drastic with her newly black hair. HATED the booties, the color, the stitching, EVERYTHING. I'm upset because she did SO well last year , so glam and gorgeous. You messed up major, Roberts.
- Sarah Hyland in dress whose designer is unnamed: Too boring. She's so beautiful, she should spice it up a little but more. Buuut if it's any consolation, wonderful color on her!
- Ashley Greene in Valentino: You know, everyone's obsessed with this dress. And usually, I think Ashley Green looks gorgeous. But I wasn't a fan of this one. I love Valentino too, who doesn't. The design on the fabric was gorgeous but I felt the dress was rather shapeless, ill-accessorized, and didn't fit her perfectly. Buut that's just me!
- Victoria Justice in Mason: LOVED. Who is this girl?! She's GORGEOUS and I love love LOVE the blue! And the leopard accents? GENIUS. This was flattering, chic, and age appropriate. She is VICTORIOUS.
- Megan Fox in Isabel Marant: For some reason, I just love this. I am never a Megan Fox fan: I don't understand what the big deal is. But THIS ONE: SOO GOOD! I loved the unusual matching, and the coloring was so summer. Paired with the heels, flawless. LOVED IT.
- Keke Palmer in I-have-no-idea: One thing to know about me is how much I LOVE sparkle!! I loved the one asymmetrical shoulder, it took sparkle to a whole new edge. It didn't over-do the sparkle and the color looked amazing on her. Age appropriate and flattering, Keke's doing it right!!
- Nina Dobrev in Alex Perry: Once again, the sparkle was AMAZNG. The corset bodice was so sexy and the sparkled skirt was so right on: I loved how it had a special wave design to it; something NEW in the world of sparkle! It was just so awesome!!
Well I'm losing steam and NEED to watch episode TWO of The Rachel Zoe Project!