Thursday 23 December 2010

Yum Yums!

Once again, I'm a terrible blogger and frequently don't have time to do a daily blog, but I'm taking this blog to show off two gift ideas, both centering around something that's near and dear to my heart: food. I can never understand how people can just not eat or have the whole "I eat to live" philosophy. It's just all so good! Especially holiday food!? Four years ago, I was introduced to my favorite Christmas delectable ever.
TRASH.
For the record, this isn't supposed to be sideways. Silly photo-uploader.
Anyway.

HENRI BENDEL'S TRASH IS THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD! An incredible mix- chex, pretzels, pecans (my personal favorite)- covered in a yummy white chocolate. So good so good so good!! The packaging as well is uber chic, and isn't the packaging half of it?! In my mind, this is the perfect thing to  give to a hostess or anyone else in general.


Years after I discovered trash, circa now, my fabulous mother works at fabulous Henri Bendel. When I arrived from college, this is what I found.
The packaging might not be as creative as Trash, but it's still. And SO ADDICTING. Caramel-chocolate covered pretzels? To die for. Most of the damage of this container was done by yours truly.  While Trash should be appreciated by everyone, I would consider Funky Chunky Pretzels more of a kid-oriented snack. But still equally delicious! 

Let the eating begin!
xx

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment