- Adam Levine is gorgeous.
- The concept is adorable.
- I love Wayfrarers on guys...yes that is one of my reasons.
STYLE-SPIRATION: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Recently, I've developed this theory that Justin Timberlake is the most perfect person...ever. Don't believe me? Well let's look at the facts: he's beautiful, 6'1 (according to my findings), can sing, can dance, can act, is extremely funny and successful. Did I mention he also has a killer sense of style. Yes ladies and gent, I'm continuing this boy crazy extravaganza with J.T. as this week's style-spiration.
|J.T. at the WilliamRast Spring 2007 RTW Show. Call me old fashion, but I cannot resist a guy in a sweater vest. Unless it's an old man who looks like he's up to no good. I love how J.T. used the sweater vest a neutral and experiment with different patterns, as seen in the tie and button-down. While I'm not loving the vans, I love how Justin is never afraid to experiment with clothes. He is my dream man. (Photo Cred)|
|J.T at Cartier's 100th Anniversary. He looks...SO GOOD. I love this three piece suit: it's so classic, but edgy with his subtle scruff. The combination of grey and black makes this look funky and sophisticated. Ugh. Why can't I marry him? (Photo Cred)|
|J.T. at the 2009 Met Ball in WilliamRast. HE EVEN DOES A FORMAL TUX BETTER THAN ANY GUY. SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?! The bow tie- lapel proportions are spot on and he looks uberchic. Those glasses make him look intellectual and trendy. Only man who reads this blog, listen up: THICK RIMMED GLASSES ARE A STYLE DO. I'm so glad he broke up with Jessica Biel. (Photo Cred)|
...Need I say more?
Like...I love you too, Justin.
That was fun, now onto the weekly!
- Rachel Zoe at the Christian Dior show (I'm assuming Dior): This look is perfect for Paris Fashion Week. The black and white is so flawlessly chic. While the white dress is pretty plain; however, the maxi factor, as well as the belt, gives the look some drama. And those sunglasses? Amazing. Haters gon' hate, but I idolize her.
- Lady Gaga at iHeartRadio (I want to know): I'm literally obsessed with this look, even though it's not very Gaga-esque. The costume jewels as well as the silhouette of this outfit make the look creative enough for Lady Gaga to wear. She looks so glamourous and chic.
- Leighton Meester at Dior also (I'm assuming Dior as well): LOVE LOVE LOVE this LWD. The tiers on the dress make this look really girly; however, the pumps gave this look some edge. Her hair and makeup? So feminine and beautiful. I love this look.
- Miranda Kerr chilling in Paris (I don't have ay designers for this blog post): This is perfect Parisian street style. The toughness of the leather skirt and the softness of the shirt is the PERFECT juxtaposition. Her makeup is clean and feminine. This look is simple and all around glam.