SURFACE TO AIR
- They're a super sick way to show off the inspiration behind a collection.
- I always love a good film.
- Whenever I see a runway collection, I always imagine what kind of people would wear these pieces. These videos hit the nail right on the head.
- A boring presentation, instead of a full-fledged runway show, is so...boring. These videos definitely give some life to a simple presentation.
- They don't really show off the clothes. Like, can we talk about the Surface to Air video? Those patchwork jeans were only exciting for so long!
- Sometimes, I found myself more interested in the drama than the clothes...sad, but true.
- I do miss the razz-ma-tazz of a runway show.
After this short, but sweet, pros and cons list, I think that Video Fashion Week is a STYLE DO. I mean, technology is making our world a very virtual place. If it can't be changed back to the good 'ol days, we might as well embrace it, right? I strongly urge you to check out Video Fashion Week: they're a new way to look at some of the coolest collections.