Sunday 27 November 2011

The Style Files: I'm Tired of Seein' the Days Goin' by, Tearin' the Numbers Off My Wall

So you know when you randomly find a band and you really like them? Yeah, that happened to me this week. To quickly sum it up, The Lemonheads are awesome: very chill music.




STYLE SPIRATION: Sarah Hyland

Do you guys remember that whole Sarah Hyland slash Lea Michele debacle on Fashion Police? Well I do and let me just  say that I'm so team Sarah. Not only is she super funny, but Hyland is a fabulous fashionista herself. So this week's style-spiration is dedicated to Sarah Hyland.

At the Latest Harry Potter Movie Premiere (Paule Ka): Gorgeous! The all-black ensemble is super chic and the metallic clutch adds the perfect "wow" factor. The fun ponytail perfectly contrasts Hyland's smoky eye. Obsessed. 

At the 2011 SAG Awards (Max Mara Elegante): This look is super youthful and laid back, which I love. The casual waves, mixed with the draping of the orange dress, is supreme. Keeping the makeup fresh, as well as having minimal jewels, is perfection. (Photo Cred)
At the Glee 3D Premiere (Nuj Novakhett): I'm obsessed with this look! Usually, I get skeptical when I see a cut-out dress;however, this look incredible on her. The dress is gorgeous and the light shoes and clutch makes this look summery. The natural makeup and braid gives this look a youthful twist.


THE WEEKLY
  • Gaga at the Gaga Pop-Up Store in Barneys (Chanel): This so extravagant-almost too extravagant- but I love it. In my mind, this is the perfect mix of Jackie O and Lady Gaga. The contrast between black and white is so classic. Also, I'm so smitten with her use of accessories. The red lip:  need I say more?  I love how she can be her crazy self without pushing the envelope too far.
  • Fergie at the Black Eyed Peas Experience Launch Party (Jen Kao skirt and an Ellery jacket): I'm not obsessed with this look; however, I think it was styled very well.  The textured skirt and the tribal-inspired earrings are perfectly styled with the black ensemble. The sleek ponytail and the strong blazer adds a dash of sexy. 


xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start
    my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Feel free to visit my web page: lodginghouse

    ReplyDelete