Friday 16 December 2011

Twelve Days of Trendy: Chic Lit

I have this really particular image of my adulthood: I'll have a stunning apartment, which I'll magically be able to afford. My apartment will have awesome bookshelves and coffee tables that will be decked out with gorgeous, fashionable books. How amazing would that be?  Let's face it: every fashionista- or fashionisto- secretly wants a plethora of fashionable books lying around his or her  humble abode. This holiday season, why don't you help out by purchasing Hal Rubenstein's 100 Unforgettable Dresses?


(Photo Cred)


From The King and I 's ball gown to Princess Diana's wedding dress to Julia Robert's art-deco  Valentino, this book really has everything! All of Rubenstein's picks are absolutely indisputable, which makes this book a must. And the foreword's by Alber Elbaz? I love that little man so that makes the book a million times better!

(Photo Cred)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment