Wednesday 14 December 2011

Twelve Days of Trendy: Top Socks


Socks are the quintessential lame holiday gift. Usually, the neglectful aunt or uncle will send you a pair of boring socks and maybe some money. Well, my lovely readers, Topshop socks- or Topsocks, as I call them- are socks that you'll actually put on your wish list.

Before wearing Topsocks, I used to hate socks: they're awkward and always fall off of my feet. Well these socks are completely different: they're cozy and long enough that they won't fall off your feet. Don't worry, lovely people, they're short enough so they're not awkward.



Look at some of these prints? So precious, right?
Plus, these socks are Topshop. Can you ever go wrong with Topshop?





Nope.

Now that Topshop is in the United States, they're more available.  Topshop also has this stella never-ending sale where you can buy three pairs for $15. If that's not a deal, I don't know what is! 

PS: Big thanks to my sister, Stephanie, for creating the "Twelve Days of Trendy" logo!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment