Saturday 1 September 2012

The Indie Lee Clothing Plan

Every now and then, you're in desperate need of a new wardrobe. Whether your clothes no longer fit or you loathe your apparel, it's time to evolve. Don't fret, ladies and gent, everyone experiences this. Take my good friend and skincare guru, Indie Lee, for example. With the help of some fashionable friends, we had a chic extermination. Gone are the striped suits from her days as an account as well as the dresses that were worn a few too many times. As a result, we were left with a desolated closet. To some, this is horrifying; however, I think it's a blessing in disguise. Without remnants from your style past, you're truly able to reinvent yourself.


To help Indie with her fashion makeover, she has assigned me to curate "The Indie Lee Clothing Plan" Pinterest board. If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I'm crazy about pinning the hautest trends so I'm beyond excited for this new project. Follow the board for updates- I cannot wait for the final product


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment