Wednesday 17 July 2013

A Fabulous Invite: Her Campus's National Intercollegiette Conference

Though I'm perpetually motivated by fresh editorials and edgy street style, there is honestly nothing more empowering than attending a fabulous conference. Last year, I had the pleasure of attending  Her Campus's National Intercollegiette Conference, and let me just say that I've never been so inspired. From meeting some of my editorial heroes to gazing at the cute British representative from Jack Wills, last year's conference was the ultimate "feel good" moment.

I'm obviously going back this year, and you should also come! Whether or not the my future English beau from Jack Wills returns, I can promise you that this will be a life-changing day.

What: What could possibly be better than listening to and meeting industry leaders from Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Glamour and Seventeen? Exactly. Oh and one more thing-- the list doesn't stop there.
When: July 27th and 28th. That's right, you have two chances to attend this event. So unless you trotting around Cannes, you have no excuse. Zero.
Where: New York City. Could this conference be any more glam?
The Perks: A conference is nothing without any drool-worthy perks. With a BCBG sample sale, braid bar, mini manicures and a Chipotle lunch,  this conference definitely wins the "Best Perks" award in my book! 


For those of you who weren't tempted enough to click out of this post and buy your ticket, congratulations! Now go buy your ticket.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment