Tuesday 25 May 2010

Minnelli: "Losing My Mind"...are you really?

Along with the rest of the female population, I am VERY excited for Sex and the City 2: I wish I could go to the midnight showing but Saturday is the big day (so a blog about it will OBVIOUSLY follow). I just am anticipating everything: the fashion, the plot, the fashion, the characters, the fashion, the return of Aidan (one of my favorite boys, OBVI), the fashion...I'm really excited for the fashion if you couldn't guess. Of course there are many celebrities who make fun cameos in the sequel: Miley Cyrus, Tim Gunn....and....Liza Minnelli. While the first two are credited with a keen sense of style and usually impeccable choices, Liza Minnelli- thanks to the picture you currently avoiding like the plague- does not. My question is...WHERE'S PAT FIELD TO SAVE THE DAY?! THAT WOMAN HAS REMARKABLE STYLING STRATEGIES, WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE WORKED YOUR MAGIC ON MS. MINNELLI?! I am completely honest when I say that my jaw dropped and I was SPEECHLESS when I saw this. I think it's very funny that Daily Mail mentioned who other celebrities were wearing but NOT Minnelli! Coincidence? I think not!! The only word I can use to describe this is AWFUL. So bad. It's as if she wanted to be in Mama Mia but failed. Although fashion's beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this borderlines social decency...just kidding...it passes that line...There is no excuse for this. Cover up, Minnelli.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment