Thursday 3 June 2010

My Future Husband

The first thing people should know about me is that I'm a planner. This past October, I went through a phase where I liked to plan my wedding. I hate waiting and I just wish everything happened NOW. So it's only appropriate that I have a plan for my future husband. This will weave into fashion...I swear. As many of my friends do know, I have him all picked out: he's Michael Buble. So what he's a successful crooner? So what he's older? So what he casts his super-model fiance to be in the music video to my favorite Buble song? It just means that I have...no chance. But no worries, I have a back-up. As the first runner up for my future husband, I pick Tom from 500 Days of Summer. If you haven't seen it...rent it...NOW, because you'll understand me. HOW CAN YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE? What I find most important about this character is...his style (here's the tie in OBVI). He's so "All-American" but trendy. A prepster, like a J.Crew model, but he's cool enough to pull off the manchel (man satchel...eh?eh?). So many guys now a days put either no effort into their outfits or dress really ghetto-fabulous. Dress how you want, I'm just saying this is my all time favorite way. It's traditional yet contemporary. Fabulous. Timeless. And SO ADORABLE. I have one friend (ONE) who dresses like this but I secretly wish all boys dressed like "Tom"...marriage rates, I asure you would go through the roof! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment