Monday 14 June 2010

Show a Little Leg


During the winter, I ALWAYS wore tights: dresses and skirts, being an ultimate girly girl, are my absolute favorites. But sometimes, during the summer, I crave the obnoxious idea of tights. But of course it's too hot. What to do? A sexy cut tight is perfect. What do I mean by sexy cut? Silts, lace, something interesting but still portraying the overall tight situation. Dion Lee's Spring/Summer 2010 Collection has a similar situation in a legging (legging? I think so) form. I think what like most about these kind of tights is that they are truly a year round tight and a perfect way to spice up ANY outfit. I have yet to buy any but I definitely need to get on that. And to spice it up, and consequently make it more summery, a pastel tight would be PERFECT. To me, tights are a fun way to spice up an outfit, but I think that it is imperative to be done in a classy manner!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment