Thursday 1 July 2010

The Art of Zoe

When I was trying to go to sleep last night, my sister's television- which was still on-kept me awake. Not because of the deafening noise or light the glimmered outside of her room and into the hallway. Instead, her television was announcing something very important: the third season of The Rachel Zoe Project. That's right, ladies and gents, my guilty (but not really guilty because I am not ashamed at all) pleasure is coming back for a THIRD SEASON on AUGUST 3rd. It's clearly an early birthday present for me! I have an extremely large, yet unspoken, obsession for Rachel Zoe. I personally find her love for fashion and drive incredibly inspiring. She is what I want to be like...but maybe a few pounds heavier. Although her catch-phrases- "I die", "bah-nan-as", "she's shutting it down"- are a tad cliche and mockable, I just love her. It's so evident that she's not just a A-List stylist but a fashion lover herself. She just loves the art so much, she just wants to live it and share it. Her daily blog, The Zoe Report constantly keeps fans on their toes with new fabulous products you'd probably never hear of before! I love her inspiration, predominately fabulous ladies from the 60's, and her overall look (which copies are being sold on QVC). I remember reading an article about Rachel Zoe in a magazine once, the article was mainly about her jewelry and it was incredibly inspiring: all of the pieces were absolutely amazing! When I was younger, I always answered the typical "what do you want to be when you grow up question" as an actress or movie star. Now what do I want to be? Rachel Zoe.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment