Wednesday 28 July 2010

Lady in Red

So  I came across this wonderful fashion moment and thought it'd be something to counter-act my negative blog prior to this one. Jessica Biel wore this beautiful Giambattista Valli gown to "The A-Team" premiere in London and she looked absolutely RADIANT! Usually, I don't like when people wear red on a red carpet, but for some reason this just clicked! I though the color was such a beautiful red and looked absolutely wonderful with her complexion. The red dress was simple enough, but still embodied that sexy summer look (if you look closely, it looks shear). That black belt, I think, also adds the perfect sense of drama that this dress needed.  The dress hit her at all of the right places, making her truly look red hot. Also her hair and make-up looked incredible! All in all, this outfit is truly an A plus!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment