Friday 17 September 2010

Giltly Pleasure

So my absolutely FABULOUS roommie invited me to the best thing in the whole entire world: Gilt. Of course I heard about the group before, but, since it was invited, I've never seen the absolute beauty of Gilt. I don't know what is better for an aspiring fashionista than a fabulously chic website that offers designer duds for cheap...er?! So OBVIOUSLY I had to buy SOMETHING. That something is this amazing is an incredible Ben Amun chain necklace. I saw it and I HAD TO HAVE IT. As said before...I LOVE LOVE LOVE statement jewels...especially statement necklaces. So this is so perfect. It reminds me of a understated version of Satine's necklace from Moulin Rouge. And the best part? The price tag! I got it for $425...no EIGHTY SIX DOLLARS. SO GOOD.
BEHOLD THE BEAUTY

Look at that detail!

Yeeeaaahhh..

So did my roommate create a monster with Gilt? Maybe. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment