Wednesday 8 September 2010

Good Versus Bad.

Picture cred from Just Jared

So the Vogue Fashion Show happened. I obviously wasn't there but it sounded so innovative and incredible. And Leighton Meester was there. Wearing this blue Versus number. I really don't know how I feel about this one. She looks absolutely stunning and pulled it off well but do I like the dress? I couldn't tell you, to be perfectly honest.  It's kind of weird a overtly sexy buuut, at the same time, it's kind of tasteful, innovative, and the color is GORGEOUS. I don't know if I would like it more or less if the caged midsection wasn't there, though.


I do know, however, that I like it better than it's runway origin. 
Photo from: Style.com
I really don't like the triple straps on each section, this one is just a little too hypnotizing and a little too much. Also, the strappy shoes on the model is a little too much for me to handle.  So maybe I do like Leighton Meester's American and more commercial friendly take on it. Yeah...I think I do!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment