Friday 24 September 2010

With the Blink of an Eye, You Finally See the Light

Photo Cred: Vogue.com
So let's talk about the Burberry Prorsum show in London. In. Cred.I.BLE. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT. I remember back in my youth, when I originate my love for the finer things of fabulousity, I always thought that Burberry was focused around trench coats and plaid. But of course there's Burberry Prorsum, which is the epitome of London Glam. And of course SS 2011 was NO exception. What I love about London fashion is its consistency to define rock and roll glam: it's so independent, spikes, leather, THE BOMB. What I loved about this show was that it wasn't predictable, but there was a sense of consistency with the fabrics and silhouettes. AND I LOVED THE COLORS: so bright and refreshing. Liiike... lime green or even silver motorcycle jacket?! SIGN ME UP. Speaking of jackets, I loved the use of spikes in the leather jacket: such a modern twist on something so classic.

Christopher Bailey is just awesome. The end.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment