Tuesday 19 October 2010

My Fake Plastic Love

Look what came in the mail today: Amrita Singh necklace! Thanks to Gilt, and the wonderful and unprecedented $20 credit, I got this lovely thing for $32! I wish the chain was a little bit longer but I really do like it! It reminds me a lot of Rachel Zoe.

Photo Cred: The Gloss

You see where I'm going with this?

Always trying to be artsy
Something about it is so ornate but modern at the same time. And I really do love the gold and black combination: I've been a major fan of gold lately, even though I still do love my silvers, so this was PERFECT! Although I am obsessed with clothes, there's nothing better than good accessories: they really make or break the outfit. You could wear jeans, a white tee, and a leather jacket, which is considered rather boring. But if you add an awesome pair of shoes or some incredible jewels, you're the latest fashionista!

I've never really heard of Amrita Singh before,  but her stuff is really amazing. Each piece has a certain unique je ne sais quoi that I'm swooning over. It's actually pretty good pricing, non-Gilt wise, for these pieces: they're so intricate and for relatively an inexpensive price. I vote Amrita Singh a definite buy!
Hello, lover.
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment