Thursday 21 October 2010

Thirsty Thursday?

A typical college tradition is thirsty Thursday. By definition starting the weekend early... if you know what I mean. Since I am not partaking in this "holiday", why not blog about it with a fashion twist?! Great idea, right?
...


SOOOOO...Christian Lacroix designed a bottle for Chivas Regal

Photo Cred: http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/chivas-12-magnum-by-christian-lacroix-1.jpg

How gorgeous is that?! I love Larcoix so much. I admire the fact that he never sticks to just clothes. Does anyone remember the Larcoix Evian bottle design? FAB-U-LOUS. Now, aspiring fashionistas have the option to drink in style! 


xx

PS: It's my boyfriend and my two year anniversary today! He's the best :)

1 comment:

  1. The Evian bottle he designed is one of my favorites! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete