Sunday 17 October 2010

Weekly Looks: A Fierce Feminity

There's nothing really new and fashion forward to report for this Weekly. OH... I did order a new necklace which I'm SUPER excited about! It should (hopefully) be arriving soon...like tomorrow. So instead, here's a nice picture of Boston!
Artsy, right?
For this Weekly, the looks are really girly. I think the theme of this week, in my life, is GIRLY. Just all of the colors, silhouettes, and patterns are so fierce and girly. So anyways...onto the looks!

  • Keira Knightley at "Never Let Me Go" Premiere (Chanel): A dream of mine is to be covered in pearls. Drenched in pearls. Keira Knightley, I'm so jealous of you. She looked absolutely  SPECTACULAR. From far away, this dress could be considered "boring". BUT THE DETAIL?! Incredible. The knee hem is so classy and the strong black heel is uber chic. What I love about Keira Knightley is how she always know to dress in an eclectic and interesting way.
  • Eva Mendes at  LA Philharmonic (Dior): In my mind, this dress is the epitome of whimsy bohemian. This pink looks SO amazing with her skin complexion and the silhouette is so princess-esque. But the bronze and silver beading gave it a bit more spice and prevents it from being too girly. As much as I love little cocktail dresses, I respect Eva Mendes for wearing a gown: it exudes class.
  • Rachel Bilson at the Roberto Cavalli 40th Anniversary Party (Roberto Cavalli): This dress is so Cavalli and it looked amazing on her! I love leopard, always, and this silhouette worked so well with the print. It was genius to match the dress with the red clutch. It reminded me so much of Christian Louboutin AND Lipstick Jungle in one. So wonderful.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment