Monday 22 November 2010

The Weekly: Rollin' With the Homies

SO SORRY FOR NO BLOG LAST NIGHT! I was chilling with my incredibly lovely homies FROM HOME! My weekend has been PACKED with good food, good friends, and good fun! So I didn't prepare much and I didn't like many looks this week buuut here it is (except a FULL AMA converage later)


The Weeklies:

  • Halle Berry at Harry Winston Event (Dolce and Gabbana): Seriously, can Halle Berry do any wrong? This black Dolce and Gabbana  looks STUNNING ON HER. I love the dark coloring and well as the oh-so- sexy and oh-so flattering silhouette. As much as I love an over-the-top accessorization, her minimalistic jewels were so chic and worked so well. LOVED IT. She is flawless.
  • Anne Hathaway at Sex, Love, and Other Drugs Premiere (Valentino):  I love all things retro, and this is no exception. THIS VALENTINO IS AMAZING. I love the mod white is absolutely stunning with Anne's hair color. The bow and frills are absolutely incredible, I'm soo smitten with this!! A sleek ponytail would be better and I'm not a big fan of the nude accessories but I'm loving it! Obviously, a Rachel Zoe creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment