Sunday 30 January 2011

The Weekly: Burn Up in Your Atmoshpere

I have a LOT of Weeklies so let's make this short and sweet, shall we?

This really hardcore bracelet is my latest conquest. I'm so obsessed with it.
It's really unlike anything I have, so I knew I wanted it.
I also enjoy this picture because it's so ironic (floral bedspread and stuffed pal, Babar with spiked bracelet...ja'dore).

SAG PREDICTIONS:
White,white, and some more white: white is so big right now and A-List celebrities should wear this look.
I'm also throwing for the asymmetrical bodices; I want some pizazz! 
Mullet dresses? Selena Gomez has been rocking them lately, I want some more.
SLIM FITTING DRESSES: A lot of people did poofy evening gowns for the Golden Globes, so I'm expecting some sleek dresses (a la Anne Hathaway and Angelina Jolie)
Onto the Weekly: So many fabulous looks so I want to get started immediately!
  • Olivia Wilde at a Parisian Gucci Party (Gucci): Olivia Wilde has been doing some incredible fashion things lately. Color-blocking is a huge thing lately and she does it oh so well. The variety of color makes the jumpsuit mesmerizing, but they are all in the same color family which makes it work. And let's talk about this incredible gold necklace, shall we? To die for!  This outfit looks like a sexy Arabian nights and oh...didn't I just write something about Arabian nights?
  • Amy Adams at a Producer's Guild of America Gala (Andrew Gn): Usually, Amy Adams goes for a very conservative sweet-heart bodice look. I was so so so happy to see her break out of her fashion cocoon! The navy/eggplant color looks incredible with her hair and overall complexion and the  shorter hemline is something we don't see too much on her. The draping is also really slimming and I love how the brooch gives it some "wow" factor. She looks enchanting (that was my attempt to make a pun).
  • Jessica Alba also at the Gucci bash (Gucci): She looks flawless. Ooof...why can't we all be like Jessica Alba? She pulled off the metallic look so well! And this semi-cape thing in the back? I loooove it; it's done in a classy way that doesn't make her look like Super-Glamour-Woman. Love it!!
  • Kate Hudson Strolling in London (Burberry): Even when she's preggers, Kate Hudson can do no wrong...at all. I am obsessed with this Burberry trench. The color and texture of this jacket is so supreme paired with a sexy and liquidy black skirt..or is it a dress? Why is she the best?!
  • Leighton Meester at The Roommate premiere (Michael Kors): THE CUTOUT IS AWESOME! Leighton Meester has had a plethora of fashion mishaps, but this is sooo good. Long dresses are so in lately and the cut outs makes it sexy and not frumpy. The mix of fabrics makes it not an essential to have jewels. I just wish her hair wasn't multi-colored...
  • Whitney Port at a People bash (Vintage Thierry Mugler): I have a mild obsession with Whitney Port: she always looks so ethereal and youthful. In this case, she may not look ethereal, but I love the sequin; all of the different sizes?! So great!  The white looks incredible with her blonde hair and complexion. As always, she's stunning! 
  • Diane Kruger at the SAME Gucci Bash (Gucci): Okay, so some people may not like this dress, but I love Diane Kruger. And out of anyone, Diane Kruger WOULD be able to pull off this dress. She worked that black and gold so well. It's so abstract, but so beautiful. Her simple hair and lack of accessories were amazing. Only the most fabulous can wear avant garde!  
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment