So here we go:
10. Rachel Bilson: In addition to never hearing about her in the tabloids, she has a sophisticated taste for being so young. What I love about her is that she is so fit, but doesn't find a need to wear Miley Cyrus apparel. She attends the hottest fashion parties and also dresses the fierce.
09. Beyonce: Speaking of fierce, how could you not love Sasha Fierce. She reeks, yes reeks, glam! Even though her outfits are definitely sexier than my other classy ladies, she has maintained such a good image in the public eye. Let's refer back to the Kanye West fiasco?
08. Katie Holmes: Maybe she's too quiet to be scandalous, but Katie Holmes reminds me of a Hollywood version of Jackie Kennedy and, no, her acting gig as Jackie O has nothing to do with it. Though I hate minimalism, her clothes are simple enough to be so chic. But, at the same time, she's always taking fashion risks without pushing the envelope.
07. Posh Spice: Do I really need to say anything else?
06. Blake Lively: Even though I mildly hate her for being a fashion icon, she is a class act. Does she reveal her boobs a little too frequently? Yes, but one must give her credit for styling herself without abusing her assets. She's come a long way, you must give her that! And when a person is BFFs with Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld, you can't help but think that they are classy.
05. Kate Hudson: I've admitted so many times it almost gets old, but I love Kate Hudson. In my mind, she single handedly proves that you can be both bohemian and classy. She's always so chic, but her "loving life in all situations" personality truly sparkles and provokes class.
04. Anne Hathaway: In the eye of fashion, she is truly a vision always. I love how she is so cultured and wise, she studied at Vassar! And remember when her boyfriend stole all of that money? She was witty and handled it perfectly!
03. Reese Witherspoon: The definition of an "All-American Girl". She went from goofy Elle Woods to an Academy Award winning actress. With many highly publicized breakups, she's handled them all with so much class. And all of her charity work is so admirable too!
02. Emma Watson: Even without being a fashion superstar, Emma would have had it made as Hermione. But what I love most about her is her seemingly un-superficial ways. She goes to Brown! Seeking a higher education once you're famous is so rare;however, when it occurs, you can't help but give someone so much respect. And do we ever hear about her ending up trashed at a random frat? Surprisingly, no!
01. Natalie Portman: I'm definitely blogging about Black Swan sometime soon because I'm so obsessed. Natalie Portman is such a great actress! Even though she doesn't always have the best outfits, she is such a professional. Also, she's frequently thought of as the next Audrey Hepburn, she has to be number one!
So that was fun...now onto the weekly!
- Rachel Bilson at the Bulgari Benefit for Save the Children and Arts for Peace and Justice (Zac Posen): I know this happened a while ago, but I love this. The color scheme on this is- coral, torquoise, and tan- is so soothing, Also, this Posen fits her like a glove! I love the different fabrics, it creates some understated drama. No wonder she's on my classy list!
- Selena Gomez at the Warner Brothers 68th Annual Golden Globes After Party (Catherine Dean): There must be something with this coral color, because it's absolutely fantastic. She looks so simplistic and put together; the skinny belt definitely makes this dress spicy, but still really simple. I also love how she did a nice up-do, it makes her look so sophisticated.