And this is a Hipster Headband:
Fall 2011 has been interesting thus far, I can't wait to share my views on it! And in terms of the Grammys tonight...anything really goes. It's the Grammys!
But for now...onto the weeklies!
- Blake Lively at AmfAR NYC Gala (McQueen): AWESOME. I don't think Miss Lively has worn McQueen yet, but it suits her well! Alexander McQueen, the designer and the brand, has been so avant garde, and so special that having relaxed hair and makeup is the perfect juxtaposition. The coloring is sick and the minimal jewels are the perfect match to this outfit. Love love LOVE.
- Nicole Richie at a Bergdorf Goodman Bash (Roland Mouret and House of Harlow): So fierce. Let's be honest, when do we ever see Nicole Richie in a fitted outfit? This outfit is super sleek and the new toned look is something new. I think what really makes this outfit, for me, is the super awesome House of Harlow accessories. She looks absolutely fabulous!
- Renee Zellweger at the Golden Camera Awards (Carolina Herrera): Obsessed. She looks like a fashion goddess. This grey looks so amazing with her pale skin and blonde hair. I wish she had better accessories though. But we never really see Zellweger rocking the red carpet, so this was a nice change!
- Natalie Portman at the Oscars luncheon (Lanvin): It might just be this angle, but it barely even looks like she's pregnant! The blue and pink is such a striking color combination. She's been all for these color combinations which is really fashion forward of her. I cannot wait to see what she'll be rocking in two weeks!
- Selena Gomez at the Never Say Never Premiere (Reem Acra): Why is she the most perfect person ever? As always, Selena Gomez looks fabulous. She looks like an uber fierce greek goddess and that purple is stunning on her. I love the sparkly heels to mix it up and hair and makeup...ugh, she's perfection!