Friday 18 March 2011

Swooning Over Shoes

While I'm not Jane from "Sea of Shoes", I do love a good pair of shoes. Honestly, what girl doesn't?  My trip to the city gave me a plethora of shoes to lust over, so why not share the love?


First Order of Business: Miu Miu Jewel- Heel Satin Pump
Photo Cred

Obsessed. Regardless of the trends, I will always be a glitz-fanatic; it is seriously the perfect way to spice up an outfit! The black satin, mixed with the rhinestones  creates a perfect blend of elegance and glamour. Miu Miu kept it classy by making this shoe have a chunky and short heel instead of creating a chic stripper shoe.  Though Miu Miu is charging a pretty penny for these (try $595), I think these are better priced than other shoes because they are so pragmatic. You won't be wobbling and hurting from these!  Can we picture these paired with a knee-long LBD or some skinny jeans and a flowy white blouse? Amazing! 

Second Order of Business: Chanel Mesh Peep Toe Ankle Boot

Photo Cred
Even when Lagerfeld doesn't live up to my expectations, I could never ever hate Chanel.  And this shoe is so right on.  I look at these shoes and think of a much better version of the cage bootie trend. The silhouette is so sophisticated and a nice change from Chanel's quilted shoes. And these are mega-versatile! You could wear these with a conservative shift dress  or even a body-con outfit if you're feeling extra sexy!  So smitten with these!


Third, and Final, Order of Business : Rag&Bone Harrow Boot
Photo Cred
Can we say mega retro/ Rachel Zoe? The mixture of colors and materials, in addition to the interestingly chunky heel, makes this shoe incredible unique.  And that chunky heel will allow any aspiring fashionista to strut with confidence and comfort. I love a good shootie! These would be awesome for spring and fall: a short sundress for spring and skinnies and a tunic for fall. Rag&Bone is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers!


Maybe one day I'll have these shoes for myself! 

PS: Congratulations to all of the CDFA nominees and honorees. Best of luck to all come June 6th! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment