Wednesday 6 April 2011

They Keep Me Thinking That We Almost Had it All

A week or so ago, I received a promotional e-mail for JewelMint. Perfect,  I thought, just another way to satisfy my spending issues. But in my mind, this website is better than other online shopping websites. Created by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter, this  Jewels website focuses on the most important part of buying: personal style. You take a survey and then JewelMint gives you pieces they think you'll like. Of course, some of the pieces are waay off, but I immediately bought two pieces. If you're a jewels fanatic like me, I encourage you to sign up for this website!

I'm so smitten with this bracelet. It's large and in charge, but the beading is extremely pretty and I love the light pink and gold combination. It's very Indian inspired and I'm so excited to wear it with a sundress this summer and crisp sweater come fall.

These earrings make me so  happy! I'm always looking for fun gold  earrings; these are so vintage and are a great way to spice up an outfit. I love combining these earrings with a bunch of gold and pearl bracelets.


SO LOG ONTO TO JEWELMINT AND BUY  CHIC GOODIES  FOR YOURSELF! 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment