Friday 12 August 2011

TMA.

You may wonder what TMA stands for. Well, ladies and gentleman (yes, one man), TMA stands for T.J. Maxx's Anonymous. Yes, I've come to the startling conclusion that I have a problem: I am addicted to T.J. Maxx. It has turned to a place that my mother dragged me to into a place that I drag my mother to. Just kidding, we merrily drive there unanimously. When we get there, we literally go crazy. There's no stopping us. It's kind of scary but kind of amazing. Among many other things we purchased, I got these two pairs of shoes that I'm so smitten with it's a little sad. They are both Franco Sarto and they're both amazing.

Here they are.

I love the wedges, the cutouts make it really versatile and summer appropriate. The suede, however, makes it a good transition piece for the fall. These shoes, or something like them, would be awesome with a summery dress or even jeans and a plain blouse.

This are the trendy cowgirl boots. While I think taller ones are great for the south, I think these cropped ones can be trendy anywhere! I recently made these shoes "boho chic" with some distressed jeggings and an oversized tunic.  And how cool with this be with a sick caftan?



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment