Thursday 26 April 2012

Trendologist-Approved: Flatforms

Without a doubt, flatforms are my must-have shoe of the summer.  I completely understand when some people say they look like old lady shoes (and by some people, I mean my mother), but I love how flatforms are unapologetically funky. As I've mentioned before, I'm obsessed with the blend of height and wearability- absolutely genius!


Trendologist Approved: Flat-Forms



There are so many takes on the flatform, how will you know which is the best choice for you? If you're looking for an everyday pair to wear to the anywhere and everywhere, I suggest a minimalist silhouette in a neutral color. If you're looking for a youthful kick, definitely rock a color-blocked pair or a funky yellow. Embracing the metallic trend along with the flatform frenzy is also super cool (not to mention uber Grecian). I'm probably going to invest in 30 flatforms (bye, bank account).
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment