Wednesday 2 May 2012

A Little Bit Rock-n-Roll


Though I love my florals, lace, and girly apparel in general, I'm such a sucker for a rocker-inspired ensemble. Maybe it was because I was seeing Fun later that night (yes, they're the best band ever), but I was compelled to unleash my inner Joan Jett.
From the spray-paint effect to the black and beige color combination, this tank is versatile and edgy.


Although I rarely don silver jewelry, do you really think I could say no to this statement bracelet? It gives the perfect dose of hardcore edge. Whenever I wear this bracelet, I feel like a powerful woman- kind of like Wonder Woman.
In true Trendologist fashion, no outfit is complete without a fun pattern. These leopard loafers are super versatile, comfortable, and undeniably fierce. 
FYI: I sported a bright pink shoulder bag to the concert. Sine the leopard loafers and bag had enough distance from each other, it gave this look a quirky dose of personal style. 

Want to copy this trend? Well, my lovely readers, vintage-inspired tanks and jeans are officially your new BFFs.

Once again, these fantastic pictures were taken by none other than Christine Chen

Did I mention that Fun was incredible? This bad boy was taken by yours truly.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment