Sunday 6 May 2012

The Style Files: I Think I Want to Live My Life and You're Just in My Way

One of my friends exposed me to The Cults and I kind of love them. How Gossip Girl during the summer is this song? J'adore!


The Style Files: Tennessee Thomas 
As much as any fashionista loves trends, it's important to know that personal style is all about being yourself. And Tennessee Thomas nails it. The Like drummer's quirky, rocker, and totally British look is to die for.
Does she know that sheer laces and a red lip is the sartorial key to my heart?(Photo Cred)
Though it'd take a lot to get me to wear a gingham dress, I love how she experiments with different colors and textures.(Photo Cred)
A feminine dress with an androgynous shoe? I love a successful, "just thrown together" ensemble. Thompson so knows how to rock it.(Photo Cred)


The Weekly

xx

1 comment: