Friday 23 August 2013

What I Wore:Chic in Chicago

I love to travel. Okay, perhaps I don't love the plane rides so much (traveling with me is very much like this), but I love exploring new places. Last weekend, I spent a super glamourous weekend in Chicago. From sunbathing next to Lake Michigan to enjoying the sights from the Hancock building, I had the best time! Domestic or international, I always take the city into consideration when I'm packing my vacation ensembles. While I may whip out all my standout accessories for Paris,  Chicago was all about fuss-free threads: clean silhouettes in muted colors, to be exact. Check out some of my favorite looks from my ultra-chic weekend.

Dress: TJ Maxx. Flatforms: Calvin Klein. Purse: Rebecca Minkoff. Necklace: Vintage.
Dress: Topshop. Purse: Rebecca Minkoff. Sandals: Madewell. Sunglasses: Prada. Bracelets: Gems, Kate Spade. 


Cover up: Ralph Lauren. Swimsuit: Marc Jacobs. Sandals: Havianas. Sunglasses: Prada.

Want to score a Chicago-approved ensemble of your own? Here's how!

chicago going out


Alice + Olivia romper / Nude shoes, $215 / Precis Petite gold purse, $77 / Sterling silver jewellery



chicago-tourist




J.Crew j crew dress, $145 / ASOS wide shoes, $94 / Marc by Marc Jacobs leather purse / Karen Walker tortoiseshell glasses


chicago beach




Doublju button down shirt / Lisa Marie Fernandez bandeau bikini / Old Navy rhinestone flip flops / Shopping bag, $94 / Yves Saint Laurent round tortoiseshell sunglasses / Kiehl's sun care / Kassatex cabana stripe beach towel


xx

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment